- “Managed a $5MM project budget.”
- “Lead my team to a dramatic shift in engineering approach and descope.”
- “Built and managed schedules across multiple levels and contractors, maintaining vertical traceability.”
Straight Talk fortune cookie resume by ceeb via flickr. I prefer to use concise and direct language in my resume. I have seen too many resumes to be able to play bullsh** Bingo with. Is “vertical traceability”, in the last section, a candidate for bullsh** Bingo? Hmm…borderline. But it does mean something. Both statements below describe the same event.
- Increased answer rate by 10%, reduced abandoned calls in half
- To improve customer satisfaction through optimized efficiency, I led a client-focused, results-driven initiative.
What if you could see the second bullet by itself? What does that even mean? BINGO!